Review the information in the textbook and the following online article on Crashing in Project Management. After reviewing the material and reflecting on the content, write a paper that addresses the following questions:
- What is project crashing?
- When might it be appropriate to utilize project crashing?
- What are the potential downfalls of project crashing?
- Have you seen it used at your place of employment? If so, to what extent was it successful?
- What would you recommend as the first/best alternative to project crashing?
The paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages).
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Include at least three references from peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.