- Now that you understand the basics of ethics and the law, you will choose a topic, begin research, and draft a thesis for your paper. This week, you will focus on finding at least two peer-reviewed articles related to your topic.
- For example, you can analyze Roe v. Wade (the law that legalized abortion) and its impact on the practice of obstetrics and gynecology over time.
- Alternately, you could discuss the legal and ethical issues surrounding The End of Life Option (physician-assisted suicide) law that was recently passed in California and its impact on hospitals.
- You could even discuss the need for a strong Code of Ethics in every medical business setting or the need for interprofessional education and how it can improve the ethics of a medical setting.
- Once you have chosen your topic, conduct research to find at least two peer-reviewed articles related to your topic and summarize the findings in those two articles. Then, formulate a thesis for your paper.
Compose a 2 page paper that presents your thesis and summarizes your supporting articles. In your paper, analyze why these article support or refute your topic. Compose your paper in APA format with a title page, introduction, headings, conclusion, and reference section.