- Your coding manager asks you to review the above case (#ED322223) for any coding discrepancies. You notice that additional information from the provider would allow you to code the diagnosis to a higher level of specificity. Your manager requests that you generate a physician query to resolve the issue.
- Describe the deficiency that was present in the health record that would require a physician query to resolve. Record your response in the box below.
- Refer to the Unit 5 Supplemental Readings Guidelines for achieving a compliant query practice and compose a written query to the physician to clarify the deficiency in the health record. Create and record your completed query in the box below.
- Submit the completed assignment worksheet to the Unit 5 Assignment Dropbox.
Requirements: I have attached the full assignment instructions
Your assignment should have no more than 10% quoting.Please use paraphrasing, in-text citation, and a list of references, as appropriate.
Your assignment should:
- Have a cohesive viewpoint that is clearly established and sustained.
- Follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling).
- Be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Follow APA citation style as needed (Please note:You may access information regarding appropriate citation information at the Purdue Global Writing Center).
- The word count should be 75-100 words.