I have attached a screenshot of the area that are missing. I have attached the completed word document and excel. Please correct those documents.
Perform hypothesis testing on the differences between two groups and create an Excel document. Write a 23-page analysis of the results in a Word document and insert the results into this document.
Note: You are strongly encouraged to complete the assessments in this course in the order they are presented.
Hypothesis testing is a foundational statistical technique used to make decisions about a hypothesis. A hypothesis test compares two mutually exclusive statements (null hypothesis, alternative hypothesis) where only one is true. Hypothesis testing can determine statistical significance by examining the probability that a given result would occur under the null hypothesis. For this assessment, you will perform hypothesis testing on the differences between two groups.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Plan for data collection, measurement, and analysis.
- Competency 2: Analyze data using computer-based programming and software.
- Competency 3: Interpret results of data analysis for value-based health care decisions, policy, or practice.
- Competency 5: Communicate audience-appropriate health management content in a logically structured and concise manner, writing clearly with correct use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and APA style.
- Generate a hypothesis about the difference between two groups in a dataset.
- Identify the appropriate statistical test in a dataset.
- Performs appropriate statistical test of the difference between two groups in a dataset.
- Interpret the results of a data analysis and state whether to accept or reject the null hypothesis based on the p-value and an alpha of .05.
- Write a narrative summary of the results that includes practical, administration-related implications of the hypothesis test.
- Write clearly and concisely, using correct grammar, mechanics, and APA formatting.