write 400600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Qualities of a Project Manager
- Research the Phase Resources to research the role of the project manager, and then write a 150-word summary of the role of a project manager based on what you know. Include how skills, such as technical skills, effective problem-solving skills, and interpersonal skills might be necessary to fulfill the role of project manager. Does the project manager play only one role? Explain why or why not.
- Then, respond the following:
- What are 2 qualities that you think are essential for the project manager to have for this project to be effective and successful?
- Why are these qualities essential?
- Review your colleagues descriptions and make any necessary suggestions that can enhance their job description summaries.