Create a job aid that can be used to improve a group of employees performance within your organization.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word paper discussing the job aid that includes the following:
- Have an opening paragraph.
- Define Job Aids and their function.
- Assess how it will be deployed.
- Determine what type of training methodology you will use.
- Evaluate whether or not there is a change management component to its roll-out.
- Analyze the type of training technology that will be utilized with your aid.
- Summarize what employees will be able to do after they complete training.
- Have a closing paragraph.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. All college level assignments require three to five references. Only references cited within the body of the assignment can be included in the references. As in all assignments, please write in third person. Paragraphs should be comprised of 3 to 5 short concise sentences.
Submit both the job aid and the paper.
**Note: The job aid can be created on any “imaginary” training that needs to be conducted in the imaginary workplace. There is no specific subject that has to be addressed. As an example, I am in sales. We usually use job aids to provide steps in new processes that are rolled out. This could be an adjustment to an existing process or even the steps for using a new system. We would first conduct some sort of training and then provide the employees with the job aid ton post at their desk.
The grading guide is attached.