By this point you have selected a topic for your initiative( flipped classroom) , created your introduction page, and met with your committee. You should have started the literature review, which is due this week). Remember that the literature review is a research paper in which you address the following topics, citing evidence from articles to support your claims:
- Introduction paragraph: What is the Initiative?
- What does the research state about the importance of the initiative?
- What does the research state about how the technology initiative supports student performance/achievement/ training in the business environment?
- If the initiative has been used in a specific subject matter, provide research on ways that the technology will be used to improve teaching and learning ( Training sessions or Professional Development /Physical Education, Reading/ Language Arts)
- What does the research state about how the technology initiative supports student performance and or student achievement?
- What does the research state about how the technology initiative supports or enables 21st century knowledge and skills ( this is important to businesses because they want the employee to be skilled); equity issues, etc.
- The closing paragraph: Summarize research for the overall benefit of initiating the new technology initiative (solution).
All quotes should be embedded within your paragraphs and with proper APA in text citations. The full reference in APA format should be found on the references page .