Option #2: Agile Project Management Presentation
Create an instructional primer as a guide to adopting Agile PM as the sanctioned practice for project management in your organization. Using a common presentation tool (i.e., MS PowerPoint, Prezi, Google Slides, etc.), your presentation should include six to eight slides and include:
- A description of the Agile PM,
- Rationale for adoption by your firm (organization benefits and competitive advantage)
- Organizational consideration success
- Cultural considerations for success
- Strategy for successful deployment
- Required information technologies
- Other considerations.
Submit a six- to eight-slide presentation, not including the title slide and reference slide. Adherence to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements is required. Include at least one reference beyond the course text to support your thinking. The module readings and the CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.