The Internet is a wonderful universe of information. But not all of it is trustworthy, or credible, for use in college-level academic research. Using the Internet for research, identify at least one academically credible website for each of the following topics:
- Plagiarism or academic citation
- Study skills
- Time management
- Stress management
- Budgeting or personal finance
Note: It is important that your sources are credible websites regarding each of the topics. Wikipedia is not a credible source of information.
Prepare a list of the credible websites you found. For each of the five topics above, consider the following:
- What were the challenges you faced in researching the topics? Did any topic prove to be more difficult to research?
- What methods did you use to identify potential authoritative resources?
- What made you think that each of the sites chosen was academically credible?