In this unit we consider many alternative approaches and perspectives on how organisational creativity and innovation might be promoted or blocked in practice across multiple levels: individual, group and organisation.This assignment specifically concerned with the development and sustainability of an organisational culture to promote and support creativity and innovation across the group and organisational levels of analysis.
- Critically evaluate group and organisational level support for creativity and innovation in the context of your workplace, firstly through application of climate models and secondly through a consideration of the role of creative leadership and creative Human Resource Management and Development in promoting creative and innovative behaviour, which is qualitatively difference to productivity and performance.
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding and critical appreciation of the process of creativity and innovation drawing on contemporary theories to support your evaluation and synthesis.
- Develop a plan to promote creativity and innovation in the context of your work organisation supported by contemporary quality academic perspectives.You will need to include an in-depth literature review critically evaluating alternative contemporary perspectives in order to draw meaningful conclusions and develop feasible recommendations.
Consider these points:
– Demonstrate adequate knowledge, skills, abilities and approaches necessary to effectively orchestrate organisational systems to promote and sustain creativity, innovation and manage change.
– Synthesise adequate capability across multiple levels to add value and optimise creativity, innovation and organisational performance.
Excutive Summary: 150 Words
Introduction: 150 words
Analysis: 700 words
Conclusion: 250 words
Recommendation: 250 words
*** Words count = 1600 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.