Competencies Addressed in This Assignment
- Competency 2: Explain the antecedents and consequences of crime in the broader context of interdisciplinary knowledge..
- Competency 6: Employ the professional communication skills expected of a criminal justice practitioner.
In Unit 2, you proposed a topic and prepared your Criminal Justice Capstone Project Overview and Outline. Based on the feedback from your instructor, ensure you adjust your topic to enable you to meet all project requirements. Drafting will begin this unit. Throughout the units, you will build out your project content specific to each competency.
In this unit, you will prepare your draft addressing the following competency based on your topic. Note: Use a library tool, such as RefWorks, to track your sources for the duration of your Criminal Justice Capstone Project.
Explain the antecedents and consequences of crime in the broader context of interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Explain the antecedents of the crime (Cyber-crime), connecting knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Explain the consequences of crime (Cyber-crime), connecting knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of References: 23 peer-reviewed references.
- Length of paper: 34 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.