Choose one of the following questions that were asked of Ria Palet,
from the National School District, in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
- How might you support and mentor a staff member who was struggling
to meet the expectations of the job? What would you do to support
him/her? Address at least two different issues in your post.
(Examples: issues with time management, maintaining confidentiality,
and/or handling misbehavior. You may use these or your own choices.)
Based on the question you choose, create a four-week plan to support
your staff member. The following must be included in your four-week
- At least one resource and an explanation of why you included this resource to benefit your staff member.
- A reflection focus/question piece. What is your end goal?
- Two face-to-face meetings with a predetermined focus question for both meetings.
- An evaluation component for the final meeting that will prove that
this intervention was successful. How will you know that your plan was
- Complete your plan in a Word document to include the days you plan on meeting.