This assignment will help you to gain greater insight into Hindu spirituality and devotional practices. You will also have the opportunity to explore the various Hindu gods and select one to study.
NOTE: Content must be supported with information from research.
Prepare an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes and appropriate graphics that addresses the following:
- Provide a brief history of Hinduism.
- Summarize the mythology and functions of one Hindu god or goddess shared by the Santan Society website.
- Share and explain the role of the sacred texts in Hinduism.
- Define and explain these concepts in Hinduism: maya, karma, moksha, samsara, and atman.
- Explain the role of yoga.
- Explain the moral life of Hinduism noting the importance of Dharma.
Include a title slide, an introduction, a conclusion and a references slide, and any applicable images. (NOTE: images must be properly credited.)
Use bulleted items on the slides and more extensive materials in the speaker notes.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines. ALL borrowed information must also be cited and referenced according to the APA guidelines. No more than 15% of the work may be source materials.
Proofread your work.