Law Enforcement Training
Chapter Three of Protecting the Republic examines significant
differences between law enforcement training and the training techniques
required in other professions. For this assignment, address the following:
- Examine three areas of law enforcement training that
are unique to the profession.
- Analyze one of the training types and at least two
points of liability.
- Assess whether the resulting liability following the
training (i.e., firearms or arrest and control) centers on the individual
officer, the organization, or both?
- Under what circumstances would a change in liability
- Investigate how training minimizes liability and
addresses public opinion.
must be two to three pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You
must use at least two scholarly sources, other than the textbook to support
your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference