Locate a recent court case, lawsuit, or an article addressing discrimination in the selection criteria and methods used for hiring or a promotion. Write a paper of at least 500 words in length about the selected manuscript. You are required to use at least your textbook and a court case as source material for your paper.
Be sure to include the following information in your paper:
- ? Provide a brief description of the selected manuscript.
- ? Identify the selection criteria and methods, and discuss how they relate to the needs of the organization in thecase.
- ? Include an analysis of the criteria and methods used for selecting the employee in the manuscript.
- ? Include a discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to equal employment opportunity as they pertain to theemployment selection process in this manuscript.
- ? Explain what impact this court case, lawsuit, or article will have on HR management.All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Stewart, G. L., & Brown, K. G. (2015). Human resource management: Linking strategy to practice (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.