? Please bid for this assignment only if you can adhere to the following:
1. Stick to the given deadline, NO extension will be given.
2. Be responsive, communicate with us regularly.
3. Send us the assignment when it is 50% is done and 100% done, this is for us to track your progress.
4. No copy and pasting work, DO NOT plagiarise. We use the Turnitin system to check for plagiarism, we do not recognise the StudyPool plagiarism checking tool.
5. No using of fake references. References used must tally with content written.
General Assignment Requirements:
– You are to edit QUESTION C from 701 to 500 words without diluting the key points from the Risk Management Principles and Framework Portion.
– You are to answer Question D (500 words) and Question E (500 words)
D) What is understood by a quality compliance monitoring programme and how such a programme can be executed under the direction and supervision of a senior compliance officer with emphasis on identifying exceptions and breaches and escalating them to designated personnel; and
E) How short-term training to the staff in key business units can be organised and the elements of a successful programme and measures to assess the impact of training.
– Refer to attached files for hints and guidelines
– Reference accordingly using Harvard referencing style.
– Please do the editing and continue writing from the file Wildflower’s.docx