Due JUNE 2 2017
For this final assignment, imagine that you are an HR manager on a global HRM planning committee. You are required to present to upper management six (6) main concerns related to global human resources matters.
You have compiled data about four (4) of those concerns in previous assignments, but you need to add two (2) more elements to the presentation.
The VP of Human Resource Management has asked you to present a PowerPoint presentation to upper management to discuss your previous findings. Those findings included culture in a global environment, expatriate turnover reduction, recruitment factors to consider for your selected country and important steps to consider in an on-boarding process.
In addition to presenting data of the previous assignments, the VP of Human Resources Management also wants you to discuss a compensation strategy that would support international operations in your company and to identify two or three (2-3) key strategies your company could use to enhance ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Addressed concerns from prior assignment feedback.
- Share information you have learned about different cultures that exist in a global corporation and global market.
- Explain why expatriate turnover exists.
- Discuss recruitment strategies from one of the countries listed below. Your selected country should be the same as the country you selected for Assignment 3.
- Germany ( I will attach my previous assignments that correspond with this assignment)
d. Explain an on-boarding process.
2. Recommend compensation strategies, as well as strategies that enhance ethics, labor relations, and work conditions.
3. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professors name, the course title, and the date.
c. Narrate each slide as if you were presenting them in a meeting, and write out detailed speaker notes. More information about narrating PowerPoint slides can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-au/article/Record-a-slide-show-with-narration-ink-and-slide-timings-3dc85001-efab-4f8a-94bf-afdc5b7c1f0b?ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU
Use the APA format to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary.
DUE FRIDAY JUNE 2