As part of your assigned reading for this unit, you read the “SAP’s
Inclusive Approach to Recruiting” case study (ATTACHED) on page 157 of your Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
textbook. Respond to the two questions below in a 23 page paper.
Include enough detail to provide context for your ideas and to
demonstrate your understanding of these concepts. Also, be sure to
include all necessary APA citations and a references page. Submit your
responses in a Microsoft Word document.
- What recruiting methods described in the case supported SAP’s need for talented workers who help the company innovate?
- Suggest at least one other recruiting method that would help SAP remain a strong, innovative company.
- Written communication: It should be free of errors, so the overall message is clear.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style.
- Number of resources: Minimum of two scholarly resources. Distinguished submissions will likely exceed that minimum. Recommend reviewing The Wall Street Journal for
relevant articles related to innovative recruiting sources and methods
(Campus link in the Resources, see Getting Started section for WSJ sign-up).
- Parts of paper:
- Title page.
- Body of paper.
- References page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.