QUESTION A – “Incentive Pay Programs” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the advantages of person-focused and job-based pay plans to determine which would be least preferable for companies in the technology industry. Explain your rationale.
- Discuss at least (2) two disadvantages associated with team-based incentive pay plans. Provide examples to support your rationale.
QUESTION B – “Compensation Consideration and Consistency” Please respond to the following:
- Using the Internet explore the various benefits of job analysis and job evaluation. Next, discuss how these practices could benefit Customers First from the Chapter 6 case study.
- Determine three (3) reasons why you believe it is necessary for companies to adopt compensation strategies and policies that promote competitive advantage. Justify your response.
QUESTION C – “Designing Pay Structures” Please respond to the following:
- From the case in Chapter 8, assume that John Shurtman has hired you as his human resource consultant. Analyze the objectives for the new sales representative at United Fleet Service (UFS) and determine whether or not Johns decision to hire a new sales consultant would significantly benefit the business at this time. Provide support for your response.
- Determine three (3) factors you would consider in developing a compensation plan for the new sales representative that will provide enough incentive to both secure new sales and develop relationships with current customers. Justify your response.
The first 2 attachment is the case study for QUESTION B and QUESTION C case study is the last two. It’s continuation of the page both case stud is one page each. The book the case studies are from: Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach 9th Edition Author: by Joseph J. Martocchio