Case Study (105 points)
Saudi Vision 2030 details the long-term goals that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) hopes to achieve. These ambitious goals are well defined, extremely detailed, and impact all levels of society. Review the message from HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Aziz Al-Saud about Saudi Arabias Vision for the future: https://www.vision2030.gov.sa/v2030/leadership-message/
After reviewing the vision statement from HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Aziz Al-Saud and other components of Vision 2030, select an organization of your choice, which is located in the KSA. Then, address the following:
- Critique the organizations mission statement, values, and vision.
- Explain the alignment, or lack thereof, of the selected organizations mission, values, and vision with Saudi Vision 2030.
- Address what improvements must be made to the organizations mission statement, values, and vision to ensure further alignment with Vision 2030.
- What resources are available to businesses that want to ensure alignment with Vision 2030, but need additional support/guidance regarding this alignment?
- Explain why all organizations located in the KSA must align their strategy with Vision 2030. Then, detail the implications associated with lacking alignment with Vision 2030.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.